This doesn’t have to be hard. It really doesn’t.
I know that you’re feeling foggy headed, heavy, bloated, achy, and really freakin’ tired!
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
You are allowed to love the skin you’re in and the food you eat.
You’re allowed to have the energy to get through your busy, life-filled day!
You’re allowed to be confident, clear and light!
And you don’t have to wait another second to give yourself permission OR jump through any hoops. After all, you are an amazing, powerful woman, not a trained poodle.
And even though poodles are pretty cute, your hoop jumping days are over.
From here on out you can be comfortable in your kitchen.
Choosing healthy foods will just be second nature. You’ll be so intune with your body that those decisions will be cake (figuratively). You’ll be back in the driver’s seat, instead of being a passenger to anyone else’s ideas about what will work for you.
Trust me, you won’t need to hold my hand for the rest of your life. I want you to be free.
Free from deprivation.
Free from strict dietary guidelines.
Free from big scary changes.
Because you will be empowered with the knowledge of HOW and WHY certain foods affect YOUR body.
The same way a comma can alter the whole meaning of a sentence, these programs can be that small change that alters your entire life. I want to be your comma.
Now, since choice in life is important, I have FOUR different ways that we can start this journey together!
Feel that something food-related may be keeping you stuck?
I’ll help you find out if it is. >> This is my most popular program.
Tell me more!
2 weeks to a clean slate (and gut!).
You won’t believe how deliciously easy this is!
Tell me more
8 weeks to a total health makeover from the inside out.
You + my 1-on-1 support = life changing.
Tell me more!
Worried that your pantry is sick? Or worse, making you sick?
For 1.5 hours, I’ll do my Sherlock Holmes best to get it sorted.
Tell me more
Um, wait. What exactly is HEALTH COACHING?
Educator + Cheerleader = Health Coach
To me, being a health coach is an opportunity to educate and encourage. I see it in 3 parts:
1. I am here to help you discover what foods and stresses are causing your health issues.
2. I work with you on a personalized strategy to replace your favorite trigger foods (so you don’t feel deprived!) and figure out simple solutions to put you at ease.
3. I empower you with the knowledge to sustain these changes for the rest of your life.
I want you to really “get it”. I want you to understand the ‘how’ and the ‘why’. I want you to become the expert on your own body so you can stop the guesswork.
Because the more you intrinsically know about your body and health, the easier it is to feel your best and take care of yourself.
While coaching feels like something that could go on forever, all of my programs have (short) end dates. I’m always here to answer questions and give you support but really, I want to guide you to freedom. I’m like a mama bird. I’m sad to see my chicks fly away but happy they’re strong enough to fly on their own.
My programs can help a wide range of women but if any of the following apply to you, they may not be a perfect fit.
- If you have a very serious or life threatening health issue. I am not a doctor and you will probably need to see a specialist.
- If you are looking for a fitness-based program or a quick-fix method to weight loss. This program focuses on simple, practical advice but the goal is long term health and sustainable weight loss, not quick results.
- If you are only interested in the cosmetic side of weight loss and /or want to be a fitness model.
- If you are not comfortable with email, newsletters or Skype. My systems are internet based. I make it super easy, but you need to be at least a tiny tech savvy.
- If aren’t able to devote time in healing yourself. My programs and intuitive, simple and effective but like anything worth it they take your commitment and time.